AJX 0.00% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Moving forward, page-27

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Firstly I'm not talking about the best case scenario CR we've had, I'm talking about them collectively (research the BY fiasco).

So how far are you going back? Last placement was 19 months ago. 9.7mil shares. Previous was November 2014, 11mill shares. Previous before that February 2014 which included shareholders. fact is in 3 years there's been one placement. It's a non-issue imo. Nothing to do with instos.

BY is BY. I don't consider them an institution, just a leech broker feeding from the trough.

Why look after them more than us (at least at this stage) after what they've previously done?

Again last placement was 19 months ago. How is AJX looking after them atm? One thing is for certain though, when (hopefully rather than if) AJX does succeed fully and wholly it will be the instos that drive the share price, not the fragile retailers. I fully support AJX aligning themselves with insto needs if they truly believe they are at that juncture. Again I guess we differ in our philosophies.

Perhaps not answering every post might help you understand what I was posting!

I didn't directly answer your post. I made a statement that I do not think instos are responsible for current share price plight of AJX, they really haven't been extensively involved in the last 3 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 334317 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.