AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

I caught up with the agm and it really repeated alot of what was...

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I caught up with the agm and it really repeated alot of what was in earlier webcast.
    To ajx credit they have been very clear that Q4 will not be anything flash due to industry xmas shutdowns.
    Its going to be a story of Qs 2,3 & 4 next year, with military trials Q3 from what they have said.
    I looked at ajx a while ago, share price 80c with market cap about 200m.
    Now at 40c, market cap 125m, and 24m sales, it looks a far better proposition. I note however that 56c now equals 200m market cap.
    The 3b looks alot better now with options starting at 70c (from memory), 18 months ago they had a truckload of directors options at 15 to 30c.
    They appear to have quality products and have made a name in the market, and with pending environmental legislation they would be very well placed.
    I see Rhode Island is the 2nd state to pass.
    Im thinking of buying a few at some stage, just wondering how the market will react to a flatish Q4. We could see 35 cents again, but maybe not!
    Anyway I like what I see now with ajx, it looks almost derisked, assuming they dont need more than the 10m facility at the bank.
    Of course they ultimately need to make a profit in the end.
    Profit and dividends will bring the instos.

Good luck holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $2.375K 220.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 4936365 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 247382 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.