AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Except that both Moelis and Petra have been putting out price...

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Except that both Moelis and Petra have been putting out price targets of over $1 for some time now - nearly two years in the case of Moelis and well over six months in Petra's case.

I am not sure we have the same idea of what aignificant institutional support presents. I have said many times I have no faith in reports of the ilk of Petra and Moelis. They always have their own ulterior motives and its usually to do with raisings. The potential for a US listings would have certainly been a driver for interest. Their reports have often been very poor imo. When I talk about true institutional investment I am talking about the insto that typically invest conservatively. They need to see recurring and proven revenues. I used BIG as an example, it is not retail investors that are responsible for pushing the marketcap to such new levels. Retail investment is important but far more fickle.

Other than that, I do agree with a lot of what you have posted. I am not a huge fan of charting other than for potential entry points. A chart signal of one sort or another, with selective time periods, can always support a view that one chooses to see. But hey that's a topic on its own.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $15.51K 1.509M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 6257398 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 459895 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.28pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.