AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

That's correct, they do need to focused on institutional...

1. 2,080 Posts.
    That's correct, they do need to focused on institutional interest. But if you read the link again (I provided earlier) you'll see that coming out and saying what they did at the AGM is not what institutions want/like to hear. I've previously had similar conversations with the company and this time it's printed in the last newsletter.
    So saying what they did at the AGM could be considered to be over the top even if they think their comments were being conservative. I remember when they could of put a target of $10 million as their foundation newsletter last year and that would've been a good result (apart for it costing us so much to achieve), I'm like most and thinking why do they need to say we're going from these levels to massive levels?

This post is from mool who has always been a straight shooter as far as I'm concerned.

"No blood on the floor when I had to leave AGM Mak. All pretty amicable thus far.
    Will put some notes on later, but best bit I liked was Dirk when talking about chemicals sold to mattress customers could go up 4 times in next few months from 90million tonnes per month to 360 million and then they have just begun discussions with other big mattress ticking supplier than would multiply that figure (360 million) by another 3 to 4 times.
    Do the maths on that one.
    Also to dispel another rumour, military business will NOT be low margin(but don't tell DOD that)"

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/28822562/single

Now that type of talk hasn't seemed to do a whole lot for the SP, if they doubled the figures they would've still looked great and should've been very easy to achieve with probably pretty much the same result to the SP.

It's the same as the EOY report where someone started a thread saying we'd get $13 mill for the quarter, I put the next post up saying it would be $6.5-$7.5 mill.
    It ended up being $6.7 or something, it's better after what's happened to not go overboard in their predictions because this type of hype can be very hard to fix if something goes sideways.

We're all keen on the future and if it's going to be as big as they're now saying in the near future (a few months from mools post) then let it just show up in the financials after the fact and hype the guts out of it then.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $16.24K 1.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 7392398 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.