AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Moving forward, page-76

1. 318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Any numbers reported publically will always end up being a target. If we (the public) don’t have a clear base to measure it by, then we would expect a good explanation at reporting date as well as figures that roughly back it up (e.g. a 200%+ increase in revenue would be a good indication that we achieved over 200% increase in sales).

As a management consultant, I know how these things are reported (at large companies). There will be a number of business initiatives that each functional lead would be championing and those initiatives would add up to some kind of financial target. The company’s PMO would track the progress of these initiatives over their lifespan and constantly report to senior management on their progress, budget, and schedule. Senior management would use this information to make forecasts such as “400-500% increase in sales volume”.

That’s how it generally works but AJX is a smaller company, I don’t know if they have an established PMO and I don’t know what the quality of their reporting is, except that historically it’s been off the mark which has hurt the share price. Dirk appears to be aware of this so hopefully he’s factored that into the numbers he’s released. You should ALWAYS be VERY careful of any numbers you make public.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $3 266

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 59013 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 767921 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.