SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

It really is extremely simple, as I have eluded to a multitude...

1. 3,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    It really is extremely simple, as I have eluded to a multitude of times in previous posts.

1. Certainty - with regards to financing the Pearl build, deploy and commission to operational status.

2. Certainty - with regards to launch date. This can only come after Point 1 has been established.

3. Certainty - with respects to guidance towards meaningful revenue. Again, this can only come whence potential clients ( see the plethora of MOU’s ) are happy that the above Points 1 and 2 have been satisfied.

The above is what it will take to see any sustained upward movement in the share price.

We may soon see another mini pump and dump, as we have grown accustom to after these, what have now become, regular share price capitulations.

Hopefully SAS can organise themselves and clarify the above issues to the market sometime soon. It all begins and hinges around certainty regarding financing.

Without a good result and some guidance to the market there, we will soon be back to 2 c.

Cheers.

K
    Last edited by kempeman: 14/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.