AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Moving forward..

1. 380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356

I am completely over the negativity and bickering that iscurrently occurring in this forum and want to take the discussion out of thegutter. I want to move the chat away from finger pointing at the company orposters. Away from ramping whichever direction it might be in, up or down. Especiallyaway from what happened in the past, whether it was the companies fault or SI governmentsfault that it took years to get licence. Let’s just look forward.

The facts which we have at the moment are:

We have the ML for SJ – shipping is expected for 1stshipment by end of Q1 2019

Signed SAA for Kolosori – pending approval for PL by SIgovernment

Awaiting finance or off-take agreement for SJ which we shouldbe expecting shortly

Based on the where the company is right now, IMO I believethe share price should be higher, however I am sure the market is still veryuncertain.

Once financing is secured (assuming on good terms) the shareprice should jump up IMO but its all a matter of when. I would have expected tohear about the financing by now. I am convinced this has been pushed backbecause of the securing of the SAA for Kolosori.

Does anyone here have any idea what the hold-upmight be on the financing? I would hope I don’t receive rude or sarcasticresponses. Let’s try and have an educated, adult discussion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.