EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Moving forward

1. 2,435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 349
    With the talk floating around about a possible takeover I think we need to focus the discussion on how the company should be moving forward.

I don't believe the takeover talk is good for anyone, just a distraction and potentially costly to the company.

Personally I believe the company should be focusing on adding more products to their concrete range. By more products I'm talking about nanotube composite fibres to add to concrete in the same way metal fibres are added and also nanotube composite rebar in place of traditional rebar. I believe they need to sign joint ventures to develop the products and get them to market as quickly as possible.

How would this work?
    The joint venture partner is selected on their expertise and ability to make the prototypes and facilities for production, Eden carries out the testing with their established concrete testing facilities until a product with the required performance is found.
    It becomes a win win for both parties, Eden secures an extra product and an extra use for their nanotubes, the joint venture party produces the product for a profit.

I don't believe Eden can survive with just edencrete and edencrete pz.

Time is really of the essence right now, the Graphene industry is hot on the tail of edencrete and if they don't really establish themselves over the next 2 years as market leaders then I believe Eden will disappear, takeover or not

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $6.409K 3.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 194833659 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 19044832 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 33.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 29253
Last updated 11.54am 06/05/2024 ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.