EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

If nothing else we see that sentiment is changing. I think in...

1. 468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    If nothing else we see that sentiment is changing. I think in the past we have had a case where holders who have seen weaknesses in the company have been given little air time and little consideration afforded them as to developing reasonable discussions on how to improve the company. As I see it there are two main reasons for this. The paramount reason is that any critical discussion has incited our resident trolls, enabling an unbalanced bias to derail conversations. The other minor reason is that there are always people who don't want to entertain any flaws in the company as they think discussion could adversely affect sentiment and subsequently SP. I can think of many occasions where reasonable discussions were started with the aim of generating ideas to improve the company and on every occasion they have been used as fodder for the negatively minded or conversely flooded with irrelevant information to divert attention away from an issue.
    I have been saying for years now that imo the marketing has been a dogs breakfast. Innovative products require innovative campaigns. The time for a campaign is when you are cashed up but those times are long gone now and I can't see SHs willing to give out their hard earned for more of the same .. that is lovely wage packages, no obvious marketing campaign and no communication from management to SHs as to how they are going to get out of this ongoing predicament. I am in favour of new management with a fresh eye, some backing cash to get a decent marketing campaign going and some solid communication to all stakeholders as to what the overall plan is moving forward.

currently holding options in both COYs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $6.409K 3.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 194833659 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 19044832 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 33.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 29253
Last updated 11.54am 06/05/2024 ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.