ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Moving forward, page-88

1. 5,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1439
    And on that note…
    New rules for coronavirus in NSW schools include either a successful PCR result or at-home testing - not our fancy integrated solution which stands alone in No Man’s Land, gathering dust.
    Have we backed the wrong horse, being too smart for our own good?
    We are seeking to be an alternative to PCR testing, but as a rapid antigen test we are lumbered with the reputation of all other RAT’s.
    All rapid antigen tests selling by the millions around the world right now don’t pretend to compete with PCR, rather complement PCR or get used in an entirely different setting.
    Currently, the big positive for our high accuracy, mobility and cost would be something like airport settings. But around the world, only PCR tests are being accepted. There is a real danger of being dismissed out of hand, no matter what the science says, simply because we are tainted by being RAT. If you’re not PCR, then you’re not coming onto my plane.
    The Spanish hospital trial is promising, but it’s hard not to think the business strategies employed by this company have potentially deprived us of a large part of the market and there is no clear sign our product will ever find any solid market beyond niche applications.
    For months, I have always been confident of our future, despite my carping on about our timelines being significantly longer than expectations. I am no longer feeling confident. I am one of the few who sought not to re-elect our chairman and I think my instinct was right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $7.317K 348.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 127764 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 642809 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.