AVR 0.06% $15.71 anteris technologies ltd

Moving forward., page-13

1. 2,378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387
    Hey Stevie, your comment; “All that is required (by you the investor) is patience”, I think that every long term holder here has more than displayed this in spades and held the faith by maintaining their holdings despite sitting on significant paper losses up until recent times.

Very likely that a ‘pay day’ is now on the cards for those long term holders, to later entrants it is ‘all cream’, (admit to being a little envious!).

Upcoming announcement likely to reinforce current expectations, and again likely is the beginning of interested parties being flushed out into the open rather than the current behind the scenes action.

I would even be amenable to Anteris raising further funds @$15 plus to add to the current kitty while it is fairy intact. This should create a first; the company being able to negotiate from a position of strength rather than one from ‘being on the ropes’.

This ideally (having ample funding) creating ‘add on’ value to the current IP being developed.

Shorts and sp manipulation thrive on uncertainty, reduce that uncertainty and it should become harder to do this and should then begin to remove the disconnect between the potential of the IP and the sp.

@Lfc, interested in you picking this apart, open minded and don’t mind having my expectations tempered.

Cheers and Imho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.