COI 0.00% 20.0¢ comet ridge limited

Moving Forwards.

1. 141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Good morning All

Finally - we have some concrete news that will move us from developer to producer in a maximum of 24 months time.

This milestone achieves so many 'plus-points'.

Cash-burn will be replaced with income from production.

Those looking to secure future gas will be lining up to tie up gas supply contracts above what CleanCo will be taking.

Those suitors waiting on the side-lines hoping COI would never make it to production with a view to 'picking us off' cheaply - now have to re-assess their positions and make a move if they don't want COI emerging as a competitor producer.

Much of the historical uncertainty regarding being hampered by 'green' issues has been overcome with CleanCo's involvement. The Queensland Government set up CleanCo with the clear objective of transitioning Queensland to clean energy in a sustainable way while driving regional growth and jobs.

I can't see us making it all the way to production - I believe that we will be bought put before then. The big question is exactly when will this move be made?

The closer to production we come and the more gas supply contracts that are agreed - the greater the future revenue stream will be.

It's been a long old wait for those of us that have been here as shareholders since the beginning - but this feels as if the 'end game' is now in sight.

As to the current market cap/share price - this is purely a reflection of the way the markets work with money being loaded against volatility with profits/losses being taken either way - nothing to do with net asset worth when it comes to a true valuation when negotiating a sale.

It's been a long time since COI floated 19 years ago with many twists and turns to reach this point - I don't think we'll reach the 21-year milestone.

As to whether us shareholders are given the option of still having 'skin in the game' - we will wait and see what unfolds.

Good luck all...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $221.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.3¢ $495.6K 2.514M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 83362 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 325187 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
20.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ 670719
Last updated 15.58pm 26/04/2024 ?
COI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.