ADY 8.33% 1.1¢ admiralty resources nl.

moving foward...

1. 240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hmmmthis is my first post on any stock forum, although I do from time to time login to have a look at what people are posting more out of fascination than anything.

Firstly, let the record be known I am a shareholder and someone who has lost money (so far) in this company. It is rather disappointing however to keep logging on and seeing the same repetitive comments, please stop using this forum as a soap box and using the rather useless disclaimer of in my opinion to somehow justify the rant.

I now see why I dont use forums; its just a medium for people and their useless opinions (like this one). Investment is about two things, Time and Risk. The company was always risky with its management (amongst other things), however, when it comes to the profiting or losing with an investment like ADY it will be all about the timing as from here there is much less downside risk than what there was at 0.45c, 0.20c or even 0.05c. Yes, there is still the risk the company may fold, but then again the risk right now might not be about it folding, but simply be about a missed opportunity because of fear and emotion.

IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $17.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $11.94K 1.086M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 400000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.26pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.