ADY 8.33% 1.1¢ admiralty resources nl.

moving foward..., page-3

1. 240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hi Pengui,

Sorry to hear of your loss from 60c - that is hard to emotionally detach from in any scenario and i understand that holding on to the shares you in essence haven't lost anything until you do.

My posting a few weeks back was sent out of real frustration with people using these forums to bitch for whatever reason and state things that are probably not true. I see an article today in the Australian about 2 companies taking court action against this sort of behaviour, in other words beating down the stock.

Your statements and concerns about the company are real concerns which i see as well including the consultancy fees still being paid the last quarter to a certain person which worries me a little.

But, we come from different entry points, mine being at 1c as apposed to 60c. Do i see the company making it back to 60c? - not in the short run, but like i said there is much more potential upside to this stock than downside from here. For example, the price has doubled in the last few weeks, not that i expect it to do that again soon - but it is likely to if it can capitalise on its resources through a significant increase JORC at SCM and potential at Bulman. These wont lift the stock back to 60c but through spec it might bounce a bit more - the only real potential i see is a JV and subsequent sales contracts in place to get ADY to a sustainable place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $17.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $11.94K 1.086M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 400000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.26pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.