TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

jordieash, I think you will find that all gold stocks have taken...

1. 60,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    jordieash, I think you will find that all gold stocks have taken a hammering over the last 8 mths, I don't think the SP is a reflection of the AZH deal. IMO it's a fantastic deal for try, thou they may have been able to get it cheaper.

The humble beginnings I speak of goes back to 2008 when TRY listed on the ASX as an explorer, I got in to TRY not long after that through a scrip deal when they brought sandstone from a company I had shares in. Share were worth stuff all and the where put in the bottom draw until I received an un-expect dividend cheque.

Time like this are opportunities, after the GFC, TRY SP went down to 70 cents and the market cap was less than cash they had in the bank. Any one that brought then would have done well even at the current SP.

Try would be one of the better positioned companies to get in to M & A's at the moment as we have cash in the bank positive cash flow and no debt apart from the $40m facility that they recently arranged which I don't think has been drawn on.

And on that debt facility, the fact that TRY has managed to secure that from Investec at a time others have difficalty securing funds, having paid back the loan to develop Casposo does show confidence in TRY.

In regards to dividends, TRY have stated they will quote "Continue to pay dividends when we can" While I am sure TRY are proud of the fact they have paid 13 consecutive dividends and would like to maintain that IMO they will not be irrisposable about it. They did delay a divided one year while Casposo was being developed

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.