ATC 2.80% 5.2¢ altech batteries ltd

re: Tell Laurra I Love Her but---- Tell Laurra I Love Her but...

1. 64 Posts.
    re: Tell Laurra I Love Her but---- Tell Laurra I Love Her but please stop spamming the BB with dishonest emotional headings and posts------cheers

ASX - by stock re: Moving nicely 16/06/02 16:41 0
    ASX - by stock re: Moving nicely 16/06/02 15:03 1
    ASX - by stock ATC A GREAT COMPANY GOING PLACES 16/06/02 14:59 1
    ASX - by stock re: Late buying 25/05/02 01:27 106
    ASX - by stock re: ATC Picking up lost ground 23/05/02 20:20 45
    ASX - by stock re: very late run 22/05/02 11:00 47
    ASX - by stock re: very late run 21/05/02 19:03 147
    ASX - by stock re: ATC Being Dumped 17/05/02 17:19 29
    ASX - by stock re: ATC Being Dumped 16/05/02 17:17 258
    ASX - by stock re: ATC is being accmulated 16/05/02 17:03 268
    ASX - by stock atc will come back strongly 05/05/02 11:30 98

Subject atc will come back strongly ( 99 reads - 3 replies )
    Posted 05/05/02 11:30
    Member laurra

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It was very dissapointing to see the pullback on Tuesaday till Friday, BUT that is history it will only move forward from here.
    ATC is a tightly held stock which has positives and negatives. When a run starts it will run harder than most simply because few want to sell or will for a good reason mainly higher share price but equally if someone wants to sell and has a reasonable holding it can drive the share price also.
    ATC will re-rate itself very shortly and the picture will become very clear. Last week was only a clearing of dead wood. NON ATC investors raped this company. There was no reason for the sell off. The company has a MAGNIFICENT TEAM and incredible future. Those that jump now will BE SORRY. The framework is getting more and more rigid all the time.
    The announcements tell us they are signing excellent telco's who must be cknowlegding the companies strengths.
    MY PREDICTION and it solely drived from studing the announcements and monorting the broker trades. We are in for a recovery fairly quickly as people become more confident and I would assume the company would want to firm up confidence fairly quickly so as to eliminate any fear investors may have as the history of this company has been to run and retreat. Those days are over as the board has such distinguished people as JOHN MITTENS and MARK STEWART with them they brought a very skilled team that knows their nicshe buisness well. NOBODY JOINS a small comapny like ATC
    unless you can see it's REAL POTENTIAL so the likes of JOHN MITTENS who I believe is very very very wealthy in his own right is doing for the challenge and would not even think of tarnishing his name so to me that is the biggest plus and having worked with Mark Stewart before only makes the process happen quicker.

So in summary this stock can only go forward the frail who bailed out last week will be left behind and NEW INVESTORS who have studied WHAT ATC DO will be handsomely rewarded. The writing is already on the wall for a strong rally and they have also had excellent news reports by the media.
    Get aboard know or you will festor over another lost chance. GREAT company run by a GREAT TEAM

Subject re: ATC is being accmulated ( 269 reads - 0 replies )
    Posted 16/05/02 17:03
    Member laurra

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have never heard more rubbish than in the last 5 posts. I think I should buy you all some tampons because you sound like a bunch of nagging women.
    Advantel is a quality company run by PROFESSIONALS unlike you people.
    Willy put on a great post and I too agree ATC will run again very shortly once the next months munites and revenues are put through.
    You better all get in now as they are cheap because they wont last at these levels.
    INFACT the fly has come back from RIO while on holidays because he thinks the action will begin shortly with the EGM

So can the women please go and watch DAYS OF OUR LIVES where you will be consoled.

ATC a GREAT COMPANY you wait and see
    Subject re: ATC Being Dumped ( 259 reads - 0 replies )
    Posted 16/05/02 17:17
    Member laurra

Just tell me which broker you will be selling and I will make sure I buy them and then show you just how much money I have made from them

ATC is a GREAT COMPANY I want more
    Subject re: ATC Being Dumped ( 30 reads - 0 replies )
    Posted 17/05/02 17:19
    Member laurra

Dear Wily can you tell us more about London and when this serge may start. I jave a big family and was trying to coach the wife into one more I need to know about this surge so that I can determine whether or not I shouls swell.
    Willy I agree this stock is ready to run and not retreat once this months revenue figures come out
    The fly is busy mingling with over flies and doing what he does best researching who buying what.
    Subject re: very late run ( 148 reads - 0 replies )
    Posted 21/05/02 19:03
    Member laurra

Johnel the late run is only due to things becoming clearer. This company is run by a very distinguished board, they being MARK STEWART and JOHN MITTENS and team in U.K. I am really dumb founded that investors have not done their research of these very experienced TELCO EXECUTIVES. Their history is to die for.
    What I want to know is how ADVANTEL got these elite people. We should be blessed to have their presence in our investment. Their history of building companies into congolmerates is unquestionable so I am not surprised with the last run and the next one which should happen shortly seeing we are going to have a A.G.M. and there must be some excellent goodies in that.
    Expect this stock to run simply because as time goes by and their telco partners connect to the system it can only increase revenue and thus profits.
    John Palermo is a brilliant man having put this all together and held it together.
    The patient will be rewarded so lets sit back and enjoy the ride of out lives.
    I say it again GREAT COMPANY run by an equally GREAT TEAM.
    June should be a good month
    Subject re: very late run ( 48 reads - 0 replies )
    Posted 22/05/02 11:00
    Member laurra

ooooaahhh99 I am glad you have some sense as with these others they will eat humble pie. I am not a ramper only someone wanting to ease the fear some old NUGOLD/ATC shareholders may have MARK STWEART is a brilliant man with loads of experiance which we will all benefit from.
    Watch ATC grow from here
    Last time to get aboard as the train is about to leave the station on an exciting journey which will pleasing to all
    ATC GREAT company run by a GREAT TEAM
    I love ATC and you to
    Subject re: ATC Picking up lost ground ( 46 reads - 0 replies )
    Posted 23/05/02 20:20
    Member laurra

Atc is slowly but surely picking up lost ground on fundamentals. Investors are starting to realise just what a fantastic company ATC and how it will reward shareholders with good returns on a proven formula.
    As each week goes by and their revenue figures keep coming in well thats when this stock HAS TO RERATED which it seems its going thru today.
    Stay tuned for figures for May which should show more traffic as more customers connect the system.
    GREAT company run by a GREAT TEAM

JOhn Palermo, Hasting Singh and company have done wonders to get it where it is so let say thank you and let the next ELITE TEAM run by Mark Stewart and John Mittens take to an even higher level where we will reapp all the rewards we deseerrve.

The fly is now happy and going back to his holiday in Rio

Happy ATC to all
    Subject re: Late buying ( 107 reads - 0 replies )
    Posted 25/05/02 01:27
    Member laurra

The buying will always come back because this is a good story and the few that know or have been following this will be well rewarded. Someone posted the other day something about London can anyone elaborate or did I misread. I am expecting something to push the E.G.M along so this comapny looks like it will move well forward and not back.
    I am confident that this company will rocket ahead but I would like some of your views
    Subject ATC A GREAT COMPANY GOING PLACES ( 2 reads - 0 replies )
    Posted 16/06/02 14:59
    Member laurra

I dont if this will get through but here goes\
    This company is going places and for all you faint heartered. The revenues figures which were just released very nothing short of sensational na deveryone should take note and their two best customers China Mobile and Deuchse Telecom aren't connected yet as per report.
    Cannot wait to see this company in three months time and where it is.
    Expect to see great things in near future as these clients come on.
    Great company run by great people
    Subject re: Moving nicely ( 2 reads - 0 replies )
    Posted 16/06/02 15:03
    Member laurra

Silk 1810 could you elaborate about this marger/takeover never heard this before is this fACT OR FICTION. hOW MANY THINGS IS THIS COMPANY UP TO.
    Has anyone herd this.
    Willy where have you gone and like to hear your comments on this if you have any
    Subject re: Moving nicely ( 1 reads - 0 replies )
    Posted 16/06/02 16:41
    Member laurra

The optimist should go and bury his/her head in a buckey of ---- where you belong
    Go back to your little cave and leave us a lone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.002(2.80%)
Mkt cap ! $88.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.1¢ $30.80K 585.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24650 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 655622 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.