YOW 0.00% 2.7¢ yowie group ltd

Moving on from last month....

1. 471 Posts.
    New thread for April i reckon...

Well the first 3 months have been a shocker in 2016 - I sold out about 30% at 1.10 and very happy i did, not so happy that what i bought is also down - but thats the market in general.

Considering where we were in Jan 1st - the SP is No Real Reflection on how much momentum YOW as a product and a Company have strengthened.

As most LT holders here know i Love the Story - however im also been critical of Marketing and in particular Management in relation to information flow and accuracy "and im No WL Fan"....

But the fact remains Yow as a Brand is growing - Angry Birds reinforces that. Awareness of the Yowie Choc is increasing as to the availability. The next 1 or 2 Qtrs will see massive growth and reinforce to the market the real potential for both the Brand and the Choc....

Additional i can imagine that by the end of 2016 we will have a lot more to be happy about - More retailers additional markets maybe additional Licence Agreements - this is not Blue Sky thinking its highly probable.

Im a little concerned with the Move and the BS thats has surrounded it, but we can only AssUMe that YOW has made sure they wont be caught out given Angry Birds show be very popular and Yowies need to be able to meet the ever increasing demand.

If i had funds available id be more then happy to increase my holding - as YOW still has to be one of the better Small Caps on the ASX - and as with all Small Caps is easily manipulated.

If you dont have the balls to hold then for sure its still a good trade option.....

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.193M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $4.412K 169.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 107293 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 196545 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.