LYC 1.45% $6.80 lynas rare earths limited

moving on. thank you all.

1. 3,499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    I have been considering this move for awhile and I think tonight is the right time to take a hiatus from HC for indefinite period. I am in a phase of my life where i am moving to learning how to trade the futures market and i want have a serious go at this endeavor and maybe even make a career out of it who knows. I want to 1000% focus on this endeavor but i find it increasingly difficult as HotCopper can be addictive and it takes up a lot of my time/focus as you can imagine.

I have joined this forum for 3 years now and pretty much given my heart and soul to the members of this group. I missed the golden age of Lynas HC when alot of good information used to be shared but i think I am last of the old timers to leave. I think i have educated the people in this group all that i know about the Lynas company and i am confident you have enough knowledge from my 3 years of posting to make a decision about your investment whether it buy/ sell or hold i wish you good luck.

As well as giving it my all, I am grateful of all the you guys have given me and all the friendships i have made in this group. You guys truely truely welcomed me like a family member and i am so so humbled for the rest of my life that you accepted me, just an ordinary guy as your friend.

Anyways its getting late i need to go back and focus on my study of the financial markets. Instead of goodbye, i say see you around my fellow Amigos =)

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.80
Change
-0.100(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $6.356B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.78 $6.80 $6.69 $13.60M 2.014M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 13933 $6.78

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.80 1389 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.