CF1 0.00% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Well I for one enjoyed the podcast and got a lot out of it so...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Well I for one enjoyed the podcast and got a lot out of it so many thanks again to Greg and in particular to Patrick for the progress report.

It goes without saying that I would have liked the share price to be higher than where it is presently and would also have liked some goals kicked in terms of securing MOUs, the binding agreement with Sentry and clients to be named.

But I am more than happy with Patrick’s explanations and progress report. So what did I get out of the podcast – lots!  

*They (Sentry) threw everything at us and we did it. Sentry learned a lot too and want to implement a number of new initiatives that they want us to be a part of too.
    *Over past couple of weeks one of Australia's largest financial institutions started approving their practices to start using IAMs services. The top 2 practices within this institution have started sending work to IAM. They are both significantly bigger than Patrick’s firm with 30-40 advisors in them.
    *Hoping to get Portal operational by the end of July (in 6weeks time). Mark is telling Sharon and Charles to get it done sooner). We don’t want to rush it so that our 1st users get a poor experience. The release might be staged. Promotion will not be a secret. There’ll be the ASX announcement and advertising will be out there!
    *Will see the numbers in our revenue statements. Proof will be in the pudding. The next 4C update will be unambiguous.
    *If partners want to be named then we will name them.
    *Significant growth in cash receipts and revenue and significant growth in new practices and licencees *Growth rate this quarter is significantly higher than in the past two quarters
    *The company is growing ahead of business plan
    *Confident of Milestone 1 being achieved by end of year
    *Don’t expect growth to be linear or in equal parts (between the milestones)
    *Patrick is very confident that milestones 1 to 4 will be achieved
    *Expects Intiger to show profits and be cashflow positive this year
    *As we grow will bring in more automation (AI) to grow our business and improve our margins even more without having to lift our top line pricing
    *Everything we’re doing is done in the context of meeting the cumulative NPAT milestones $1M, $4M, $11M and $40M by 30/6/19. Mark will only receive the 4 tranches of shares when these milestones are met. 2yrs 2wks to go.
    *We’re deliberately building a business and/or for scale to provide an international entity a red carpet entry to the Australian market
    *Senior Appointment announcement coming in next week or two to assist with client engagement
    *Some of the Practices are after bespoke engagement/services
    *Taking on new practices and clients weekly
    *The appetite is huge

Thanks also @elphamale (25286592), @The Wild Man (25325805), @The Greenkeeper (25323663), @Beard_of_Zeus (25331727), @Glyco (25158315),

I've probably missed a few points as I've had only one quick listen to the interview. To the contrarians, this is my opinion only, based on my decision to invest long in IAM, investment/risk strategy, ongoing research and take on where Intiger is headed. It is not intended as advice for anyone.

GLTA. H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 91 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.