CF1 0.00% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Great announcement by Intiger re appointment of Client...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Great announcement by Intiger re appointment of Client Experience Manager and the opening of 5th global office in Sydney (to support aggressive expansion and strategic positioning for the future)! Perfectly summarised by @TheArchitect (25450239).

Also want to acknowledge excellent input from @FullMoonFever whose commentary and posts on 25474014 are excellent.

Instead of repeating what others have already covered I thought I’d take a different angle. Marketing and promotion.  To date Intiger have consistently stated that they don’t require a sales and marketing team and don’t require any promotion because they have a waiting list some 13 months long from interested parties and the demand is growing weekly. That was the case when their growth strategy was aimed at the top down approach that is, by focussing on Licencees (as opposed to FPs).

So let me paint the picture starting at the beginning with an interview of Mark Fisher in Australian Financial Planner July 6th 2016.

"At the moment we have a significant number of, we constantly have a very significant number of licensees and practices who are reaching out to us, we’re engaging with them on a daily basis. The level of demand has always been very significant and it will continue to be as we are the near sole provider of this solution. We created this industry we created the awareness in this industry, the financial planning industry, that they need to optimise their back office processing and the only way they can really do that is through off-shore human resource arbitrage with a technology bent combination. We are the only entity that has built and delivered, proven delivered nationally to some of the industry’s largest licensees and we have the capability of delivering that proven solution. THAT REPUTIATION IS NOW PRECEDING US. The market is certainly aware of Intiger, it is aware that it is the near sole provider of that outcome and it provides a very, very rosy picture for the future in our opinion. "

Roll forward five months, here's what 952i covered re marketing in his summary of the November 2016 roadshow -
    "Marketing within the business is non-existent, both P.C and M.F mentioned they honestly don’t need it. The 13month waiting list of A.R’s are pestering the AFSL to take on IAM services as that’s the only way the A.R have access to it. So it’s self-fulfilling marketing services courtesy of a 13month long line of A.R’s the bottom up pressure is forcing discussion with big Licensee’s without IAM having to move a finger. M.F mentioned he does not have a salesteam and isn’t interested in one, they are happy for clients to do the pulling rather than IAM do the pushing. M.F mentioned the only “salesteam” he is happy to have is IAM’s product reputation and quality which will naturally create a salesteam."

Now roll forward time to 2017. IAM has had to revise their strategy to compensate for the client-naming issue,  how best to efficiently cope with growing demand and, bring in revenues without compromising client servicing. Introducing the PORTAL.

The PORTAL was one of the game changers for me providing instant access to revenues over and beyond their initial strategy (i.e. Licencees). (see IAM Presentation slides 15-17).

Now revisit the latest interview with Patrick Canion (interviewed by Greg Griffiths) –

Hoping to get Portal operational by the end of July (in 6weeks time). Mark is telling Sharon and Charles to get it done sooner). We don’t want to rush it so that our 1st users get a poor experience. The release might be staged.
    Promotion will not be a secret. There’ll be the ASX announcement and advertising will be out there!

So to date imo IAMs approach has been a low key one. What will happen when they launch the PORTAL and broadcast its release and offerings from the rooftops. No wonder Patrick quoted “You wanted the best and you got the best!”

GLTA, H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 91 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.