CF1 4.35% 2.4¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Morning Sector Regarding the milestones which do seem very...

1. 359 Posts.
    Morning Sector
    Regarding the milestones which do seem very bullish .
    You have to ask why set milestones which are not achievable ?
    Mark Fisher has been in this industry for 20 years working for Australian banks and global investment banks outsourcing , offshoring jobs ,which some have quite rightly pointed out is nothing new .
    The difference being here (or the new part )is the Fin-tech part coupled with offshoring .
    So this guy has spent the last 6 years building this company and idea , was approached by institutions before this ever became listed and refused to sell .
    Then He met Matt Walker , and of course Walker was interested , but no deal was struck .
    It took another year (This was of course the days of SRT which had a RTO fall through in that time) before they struck a deal together .
    The Deal being that Mark fisher would basically had over his company to get half of it back through meeting all 4 milestones ,as in the prospectus .
    So why would Mark Fisher hand over his company he spent the last 6 years working on and strike this deal to get half the company back if he did not believe he could achieve this ?

Of course the answer will soon become apparent or not in the next few qtlys

I may sound bias towards IAM but thats because im a holder and believe it will be achieved from my own research and time and money invested here , but this is by no means a ramp just wanted to point out some questions ,and my opinion .

cheers
    Have a good week all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $13.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $7.572K 315.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34490 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 526277 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.22pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.