PEX 0.00% 14.0¢ peel mining limited

Moving Right Along To.. Success!!, page-41

1. 2,777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 629
    Hi PeterPlus

Yes those less well informed will realise that our 21m @ 30% Zn is a ridiculously cheap discovery & will have to scramble to get set before the $$$ signs appear.

This, corporate buying action, the Mallee Bull Study, ongoing drilling at Wirlong (the final $500k spend from JV) and Southern Nights drilling are all exceptionally good active projects being concurrently matured in one convenient super hot old and proven Mining province.

I read today of a Pilbara hopeful with (Cu Zn) & currently in a halt, and they are at .36c without finding anything close to comparable grades, or down hole metres, relative to Peel discoveries!!.

I anticipate that the coming week, weeks and next few months will prove especially fiscally positive, life changing for those whom invested early, and even now, to secure high percentage investment yield returns, from a growing number of exceptionally rich discovery targets.

If you look at the last report of the pink shaped anomaly at Wagga Tank and Southern Nights you’ll see there’s others off to the sides to the main 1.3klm body of our current attention..
    my conjecture is that these may be electronically scoped out, and grown in similar importance.

Sarg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $81.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $17.30K 128.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 137031 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 99999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.