GDA 1.75% 29.0¢ good drinks australia ltd

hi daman,that's not correct, the option conversion price after...

1. 3,267 Posts.
    hi daman,
    that's not correct, the option conversion price after consol will be adjusted to ten times eg, it will be 12c not 1.2 c.
    say the main share is 10 c ,pre consol, it will be the equivalent of ten times which is say $1.00. as there will be a tenth of the shares so to compare the same market capitalisation pre and post consol, subject to usual market increases and falls.
    If the news is good and it keps coming every week or so, and the market demnad is storng for gda the shares will continue upward but if the news is ordinary and demand drops off the shares wil go down regardless of a consol or not.
    and vice versa, if the demand is strong, the shares will go up regardles of consol.
    there will be extra options existing after the consol as part of the 3 free gdaoc options for five shares in GDA.
    Say the main share is 10c pre consol and $1.00 after,the oppies would be something like 11 to 13c pre consol and $1.10 to $1.20 after ( keeping in mind the oppies usually trade at a premium to the share as they hold some inherent value as they are a cheaper buy in for price increase exposure). I'll explain that further in a new thread I am about to write and post on the subject of why the gdaoa options ofer are a higher return and higher risk scenario.
    cheers Fatstocks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.005(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $38.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 28.5¢ $17.87K 61.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3581 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 1186 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.52pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.