CTP 0.00% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

##"" Shows you how stupid this country has become . Destined to...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ##"" Shows you how stupid this country has become . Destined to become the world's largest exporter of gas and we are talking about importing gas . Wake up Australia !""##

Agree with you. The point is that we have no one in Government with the balls to tell the big end of town what to do, especially when some of these big end of town people contributes to a large extent to their own slush fund to keep them in there. All-the -while though, the big end of town is always ready and willing to do it the other way around and tell pollies what to do.

What is happening at the moment in regard to the price of Electricity where companies are allowed to run wild and with endless greed, is enough to prove my point.

And then, while only based on the past history, most of these people will end up on the seats of the Boardroom of some of these companies anyway.

As you've said, wake up Australia but it is never going to happen. Not until these people telling us what to do will change their attitudes. Is that ever going to happen.?? When we have a person telling us that we all have to work, produce and pay our taxes, while someone is keeping his money out of Australia and in a tax free haven, what is left there to say.?? Yes, yes I know that it is all legal, but, is it fair.???

In closing, will what Forrest is planning to do interfere with CTP.??
    Perhaps it will but only time will tell.

Cheers to all and sundries.

PS,: I hope that the Mod is looking the other way instead of reading my post. But it was only posted in reply to your very good comments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 333765 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 5 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.27pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.