CTP 2.04% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

From Oil&Gasinvestor "Indicated Actions by Owners Ditto above,...

1. 146 Posts.
    From Oil&Gasinvestor
    "Indicated Actions by Owners

Ditto above, believe RC should be left alone for the moment. Refer my recent comments to Liladime on any direct action against the board; it just won’t get up unless all the upcoming drilling fails."

Even though some of us do not agree with upcoming drill program or whatever, I do agree that we back off on negativity of CTP /Board to give them every opportunity to be successful at what they want to do now. We are close to drilling their 2 wells and the outcome will have effects on many things one way or other.
    If successful ctp will likely turn around and may even get my support and praise. The Board has a lot riding on these 2 wells for sure but if they are right e.g. PV hits a pocket of gas not drained with very good fracture system and flows at huge rates (like the early wells did) or they have very good technical knowledge of fracture system of Ooramina from studies and can prove that a cheap vertical well can produce economic volumes of gas opening up a huge field to drill and exploit more cheaply. Drilling and testing will tell us and that is not far away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $9.01K 181.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 548291 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 96556 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.