BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Autosime, I take your point, however : I don't see ''grinding...

1. 284 Posts.
    Autosime,

I take your point, however :

I don't see ''grinding issues'' as a major, long term concern. They'll work this out soon enough, it's not rocket science.

It might come down to something as simple as the size of rock created by blasting, they might use less/more explosives, adjust the length of collars in charge holes, dilute ANFO, use more powerful primers. There's all kinds of things they can do.

The assumption with milling is that you need to ''confetti'' the rock when charging/blasting, however, this is actually incorrect. There is an optimum size they need to be getting, the problem might be as simple as overcharging the stope.

Alternatively, they might just have to continue experimenting with mixing the primary and oxide ore, at some point they'll get this dialed in.

Personally, I'm happy we're having to worry about this particular (pun intended) problem, because it means we're not currently worrying about other bigger problems, like moving dirt.

I will also mention that I'm not an expert on milling, however, when I worked at Barrick previously we had similar issues which we eventually resolved.

Cheers
    Ivan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.