LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

“It was extremely important that Linc Energy develop its own IP...

1. 105 Posts.
    “It was extremely important that Linc Energy develop its own IP rather than simply obtain a license from a third party to use their UCG technology”.

Whilst I have some sympathy with this sentiment – it is in direct contradiction to Linc’s prospectus which seriously bigged up the importance of working with Ergo. I also presume “Own IP” is something of an exaggeration – surely it is a fruit of “Skochinsky Institute will provide consultation and consultancy services including relevant UCG technology transfer and training”.

I also see what to me appears a significant switch : “Linc Energy will now seek to accelerate its plans for commercial power production at Chinchilla”. (Linc will “of course” continue with the GTL development planning).

I can’t disagree with the sense of focussing on power generation rather than CTL which I think rather overambitious. But I hadn’t previously seen any sign of this in my reading of their website and announcements. For example the most recent presentation (Feb 07) on their website is ALL about CTL.

Can anyone point me to an emphasis on power generation (other than incidentally in conjunction with CTL) in their earlier announcements? Or have people come in on the promise of 20kbopd diesel and are now palmed off with xxx MW?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.