Moving to Cairns!!!:):)

1. 4,204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Some of you may have seen me around from previous posts. I am moving in August almost certainly!
    Family will follow me after 6 months to a year depending how it goes.I have been looking at Trinity Beach for a rental,really looking forward to it.

Not sure if anybody can help me, but would you know if basketball/streetball exists? And if you dont know, if you could perhaps ask your son if he is in his 20s?

In Melbourne, there is a great basketball culture where you can go down and and play competitive basketball at MSAC and Derrimut YMCA or Pharan.(I welcome any HC'erions to come down and join if you ever want some exercise. My old man sometimes joins in, and his 53 and still plays A grade social basketball)

And another unusual question, but wondering if many people have dogs up in Cairns? My wife 2nd job is a dog trainer. She is right into. Obediance training etc. Hoping there are residents up in Cairns who care to seek assistance in getting there dogs to be good K9 citizens. That was the only concern when moving to Cairns vs Melbourne.

Unusual question, but really looking forward to the move. It will be my first major move in a long time. I have spent almost my whole life in Melbourne. I spent 3 years in NSW through the army. Cant wait!

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Ka$hmira: 14/03/15

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.