NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

moving up

1. 40 Posts.
    My DYOR

as dmdmdm said over the last 12 months if you were switched on you could have made 20% easy so people knocking this stock on the basis of it's a bad investment are day traders doing the DT101 on forums or people that have been in a long time & not averaged down, either way not important to me 20% is fine for anyone with a brain

the people purchased over the last 4 period can right now sell at 5 so you get the picture

we want more

launching a sat is no easy matter there were bound to be delays but i have no doubt at all that jab1 is as good as on the launch pad

people saying otherwise have no idea what they are talking about, none they are simply in the dark hoping to stumble on the odd bit of info

TG (other place) said the problem for NWT will be jab1 being oversold i believe this closer to the truth than most think

there is no problem with finance as it's secured by the contracts the outstanding question for me is who builds & launches ie the meat we're missing

there are reasons for a small delay known to just a few who take the time to ask & generally get answers

it may turn out for example that there was a bidding war between builders or could be some last minute changes to increase capacity or re gig the transponders for the NBN

whatever the reason(s) IMHO it's all good for people taking a position over the next few weeks

WHEN the directors start buying we will all know the boy who cried wolf was finally on the money

there is IMHO no better stock to be right now, if you know one what are you doing here?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.