NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

Absolutely spot on AMG. Mother goose (or just a goose?) believes...

1. 111 Posts.
    Absolutely spot on AMG.
    Mother goose (or just a goose?) believes that Jabiru 1 is as good as on the launch pad. Based on what? Please, really, let us know what information you have tha the rest of the market does not have that makes you so convinced? Point us to one company announcement of substance regarding the financing, building, launcing of this pie in the sky (lol).
    There is none, nada, zip, zilch. It's all been hot air from the management and other rampers. Blind faith is not an investment stratgey.

Show me the money!

Some people also bought into this stock last year during the previous pump and dump. These people who could have paid up to .009 per share are still looking at 33% losses. This would have been based on the last pump when people like the infamaous TG were spouting things like 10 cents a share was imminent. He didn't know what he thought he knew then, he still doesn't and neither do you.

Yes you have made 20% on NWT in that last few months. You could also be deep in the red if you listened to all the uninformed, "I beleive", "here we go", "the satellite is on the launch pad" pumpers on sites like this.

Upvotes on this forum are supposed to be for good quality posts with solid information based on research made by the likes of T2S and others.
    Upvoting is not for giving "karma" to someone just because they spout basesless drivel claiming a rise in SP is coming. Neither should people be downvoted for recommen ding caution regarding naive pumping.
    It is not like a sporting competition where cheering for your team makes any difference to the SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.