SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

A better indicator would be the amount of posts on HC....

1. 1,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4411
    A better indicator would be the amount of posts on HC. Especially one word or one line posts that offer no value. Atm ISX is frequented by mostly well researched or forward thinking posters who see a very present need for ISX in a highly regulated and fast paced financial environment.
    Pressure is definitely building in the SP as interest grows but proof of revenue and more probably a mega deal has the SP trapped below resistance.
    When you have 18 shares in your watchlist and 90% of posts are from one share you will probably want to sell most of your holdings as it is a sure sign that the herd of the unthinking has arrived and the party has all but ended.
    This happens all the time and if you look for it it can save you a lot of money.
    Triton Resources was a recent one and for the last 2 weeks MUS posts had to be seen to be believed. I actually had whole pages of just MUS. I thought right then it was all going to end in tears. Took them off the watchlist 3 days ago.
    This sort of action for ISX is a long way off IMO so bottom draw them. A posting frenzy will be the first indication of when to fold them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.