NEO nuenco nl

Thanks for that vote of confidence Frosty. I am now much more...

1. 8,067 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    Thanks for that vote of confidence Frosty. I am now much more reassured as to my orientation.

No - certainly won't be me answering the phone at Allendale Square. I am many hours away from Perth and have never been there hence my request for any Perth based posters to enlighten me about the nature of the new address.

So obviously the move is a combined GGP and NEO one. Possibly promoted by GGP who may see their fortunes rising as they have a number of projects on the go and flowing.

Hopefully, NEO will get into the same situation over the next year.
    First step is for Jumonville to be declared commercial and put into production by December.
    Second step is for the gas from JH 3-13 to start flowing through that blessed pipeline very soon.
    Third step is for further wells to be drilled into the Bullseye propects and down into the Cib Haz layer as well to increase the commercial production from that prospect (assuming that Jumonville #1 is going to prove to be commercial).
    Fourth step is to get a flaming oil rig to start drilling at Guijarral Hills #1 and another one for North Kettleman #1. Got to get that happening in the next couple of months surely.!!!!
    Fifth step is to hope this new consultant can come up with some suitable ventures for NEO to get involved in and increase their production and reserves that way.
    Sixth step is to tackl;e some of the other prospects near Bullseye on the same farm-in basis with GGP.

Those six steps are not in any particular sequence as some of them will/could take place concurrently.
    Just a matter of getting things rolling and falling into place. Get things happening. Get drilling !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.