UKL uranium king limited

Has looked good all day ... the close will be very interesting...

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Has looked good all day ... the close will be very interesting indeed!!!

Some more info:

A part quote from Dines:

So how do you separate the potential winners from the also-ran's? "People in the industry sort of know who's real and who's not," said Bambrough. "I think a lot of the pure exploration companies are more likely to fall on tough times." Wyoming legislator, former IAEA consultant and president of Strathmore Resources, David Miller, said, "Most of the junior companies have acquired uranium exploration properties that have no historical resources and in fact, many have their projects in areas that have no history of uranium production." Bambrough cautioned, "I think there will be a real separation between the have's and the have-not's, those who actually have uranium and economic deposits.

What sort of companies has Sprott Asset Management invested in? Bambrough responded, "We have preferred to invest in companies that have acquired properties that were once owned and were actively being worked by majors at the end of the 70's bull market." He added, "The cost of uranium exploration is so large there is great value built into many of these properties. Specifically, millions of dollars worth of drilling work and data have been collected on some properties. In some cases, mining shafts have been built that only require rehabilitation at a fraction of the cost of starting fresh with a green fields project." Another example of what he does and doesn't like, "The guys that picked up stuff in the last year, when they saw the uranium boom, they just said, 'I'm going to go grab some land.' I have greater confidence in the guys that have been there for a longer period of time, bought things when they were being thrown away at the lows, and waiting for the uranium price to rise."

"I think the future for New Mexico is quite good," Bambrough noted, "as well as ISLs in Texas and Wyoming." Said Strathmore's president, David Miller, "Strathmore is the only company to open an office up in New Mexico dedicated to bringing properties into production.

They are right next door to UKL................................

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.