XJO 0.62% 7,747.7 s&p/asx 200

mowibble's - long schlong thursday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Morning Trendsetters

The 'Devils Crown' - Porongorups.

Is it also the Devils crown on the DOW? Or even that rarest of creatures, a 'Martis Hydra'?

Back from the deep south trendies. Honeydew hangs onto dear life whilst surveying the dry South West of WA. No rain here boys.

The Porongorups is the world's oldest mountain range, a billion years old - come April.

Once taller than Everest, now only reaching about a 1000 Mowibble schlongs. To the South is the southern coastal town of Albany, historically a whaling port, now the departure point for woodchips. Another Aussie high tech export.

Yesterday

Well, well. Who was so excited about an up day that stayed up, they sold out early? Well, moi, but only half.

The market's perplexing as usual.The gist is Maxi, Yotta, Voltaire and probably Pauley is selling in May. Pisces, Wayward, Stocky, Sck and JG are banking on rises beyound there.

Redbacka, Mitta and probably Wayward are just cruising with the flow.

Of course Chris Ford doesn't care one way or the other. just going with the averages and a couple of carrots.

Speaking of average - our trendie of the day is beyond that - perhaps even weightier than the mighty, swaggering Pisces.

He has a 600 point on the DOW, schlong.

Adam West (Batman) or as we in the know, know him - Mowibble

'thinking of scaling my 10% target back a bit to respect the blue line, which seems to be more important right now than statistics. So, 13670 is about the length of my schlong' Mowibble

Goodluck XJO'ers. I'll leave the last word to our venerable Redbacka, who, again, is waiting for

Confirmation

'After today’s big up day, a narrow range day can be expected tomorrow. Friday then becomes the key. A break above resistance should see more upside. A down day – just more indecision. :)'REDBACKA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.