XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

Pauley , perceptive thoughts from you as always.The issue that I...

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Pauley , perceptive thoughts from you as always.

The issue that I have is that there are so many stocks that I really want to buy at the moment that I don't know where to start .I need a lugging bit and blinkers and have remained largely restrained ,except for all the ones that I'm loaded up with .

Now either I am either hopelessly misguided and deluded or the market is headed for some terrible fate ....or I am right.I just need a pullback from here and it'll be time to unleash.I'm not a believer in chart levels ,more a follower of ebb and flow.

The market has taken in and sucked out every bit of bad news thrown at it ,it'd be nice to see something really bad as a real test but what else is there ...we know the world's stuffed , the banks are stuffed ,there's going to be a iran war ,an oil squeeze ,a north korean nuclear war ,a chinese meltdown ,japan's gone ,the US data is rigged and they're gone as well ,spain's about to go bankrupt ,portugal's next ,as far as AUS goes say no more .

None of that's looked like knocking this market over so sometimes you've just got to let the market light the way for you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.