MOY 0.00% 5.1¢ millennium minerals limited

moy valuation, page-8

1. 4,736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1427
    hmmm... market cap presently around $60m ... if they were doing around $60m in profit per year...

then THE PE should be 1.

I think you are forgetting to convert from dollars to cents jasonjay in your calcs! Something is wrongwith your spread sheet? (with respect)

I don't know the exact numbers (lazy saturday), lets say MC goes to $80m after capital raising, and MOY makes $40m per year from 80-100koz (I under-estimate because of other non c1 expenses, exploration, grade decline maybe)...

that is a current PE of 2...

A typical company like MOY has a PE of 7-8 (spec gold company, about 8-10 year reserves )... ie this will allow a SP appreciation of x4 to about 8c.

SP 8c base case with my underestimated, back of the envelope, not risk adjusted numbers

Blue sky... easily multiply that x4 to a much higher number, the leases look to be on trend, alot more drilling needed, higher grade lodes likely.

MOY does have its risks, but being a processor in the isolated Nullagine region makes it ideal for expansion given more reserves in its lease and neighbours.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.