QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

I think many here under estimate Gus. He is a master chess...

1. 2,892 Posts.
    I think many here under estimate Gus. He is a master chess player and is ALWAYS 2 steps ahead of the market.

The clues are in this announcement.

It is no surprise that Thamrin is fielding opportunities as he is the number 1 go to man in Indonesian Oil and Gas. Gus always finds larger strategic backers as part of the company development plan. Just look at PALA and PEN. Gus knows we will need project funding and he has already told us he does not plan to dilute us further.

The key in the announcement for me: "This has necessitated the generation of an explanded business plan, project acquisition, FUNDING STRATEGY, the involvement of Moyes & Co and their assistance to facilitate FUNDING at the asset level."

We have just been introduced to our funder. Which means Gus has already presold this opportunity to Moyes & Co which have clearly done their DD prior to this arrangement. Whilst they are not obligated to do so as at this stage we are simply engaging them for their services....should the first well fly....we are going to be well funded.

Kiril.

I hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.