TON 7.69% 1.2¢ triton minerals ltd

hi bear, I dont know where your contact is but watching the news...

1. 3,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242

hi bear, I dont know where your contact is but watching the news update about this it appears that there are thousands of people who made their way to the port of pemba, which is the shipping port that was to be used for shipping.

all it takes is for al shebab is to drive or march an hour down the road and then its all hell is going to break out if these lunatics decide to capture the port, as who is going to stop them, defeat them, or drive them out of moz?

these are testing days so is it any wonder why the chinese are holding off with their money, or investors holding back as having this potential of terrorists running around chopping citizens heads off is not very inspiring.

as always time will tell, but there clearly is another concern which is locally here on the ASX.
    there are many companies as you know that are moving in leaps and bounds leaving TON in the dust.
    why is this? IMO, it has obtained a reputation and there is no real market wide acceptance of TON and its management or board as this is CCP related and while there are some folks in these threads acting like TON salesman that only promote the good but just cant seem to make the market believe let alone the HC TON threads.

its now far beyond the joke, its like this waiting for finance while management get paid a fortune is disgusting.

all it takes is a global market turn and watch this glorified graphite dog will do a duck dive to return to bottom of the trading range as it wont make a 52 week high regardless of what the pom pom cheerleaders continually say.

never again will I invest in "any" CCP china stock that has more of a plan for its self benefit vs that of shareholders.

management have had a huge head start on getting either of these sites into production and they IMO have intentionally played the communist puppet role and at the expense of the TON shareholder, which yet again, utterly disgusting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $18.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $913 76.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 756878 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 280741 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.29pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ 155872
Last updated 12.36pm 29/04/2024 ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.