PAR 10.9% 24.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Mozz Research 2023

1. 4,093 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6549
    Mate...another year almost over already?

I write this end of year post as I'm kinda sitting on the edge of my seat...what do I mean by that?

Well I'm soon to be on holidays...in fact it will be the longest recorded Mozz Break for 30 odd years!Jeepers.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5806/5806646-2b2d94ef2a802f395c9da1d836a8d165.jpg
    Right. let's go! No prizes for guessing what I've packed, yes of course there is at least one peer review paper for light reading times in-between!

Originally I was very trepidatious...thinking I would miss so much potential PAR news in the next two months...now I'm kinda thinking yes there might be a few bits and pieces but I prob do need to take a bit of a break haha and I don't think there will be toooo much super news till more like Feb? Let's just see...you never know with this one...

So I will be fairly off line for the next 9 odd weeks....yeah that will be harder for me than for you, trust me.

I will be occasionally checking in and reading upon your comments every now and again...but I don't think there will be very many proper major Mozz posts till mid Feb..

THANK YOU'S

Again, a number of thanks you's, I can't mention each one individually, there are a number of you I would love to personally thank for your support, council and debates. Some of the deliberations and questions have been amazing.

A special thanks to Simon White. He works tirelessly and is full of energy. A true asset to PAR.

(Thanks again to Eire2011 for the original indexing idea and reminding me to do it! If it wasn't for his second reminder/request, this wouldn't have happened, it has also helped me to find posts much more quickly).

FAVOURITES

An oldie but a goldie, it has to be the rat evidence. Quite topical with the MPS VI top line due imminently, most likely this week coming up.. a couple of gem quotes...

"Reduced TNF-alpha levels also were observed in the livers, spleens and hearts by immunohistochemistry".

Can you guys imagine once we set up future studies to observe just exactly what iPPS can do for inflammation in these vital organs? Nutty to say the least... one more quote I was stunned by:

"In contrast, tracheas from the PPS-treated MPS VI rats were more open and the cartilage walls were thicker. Together, these results indicated that PPS treatment was reducing inflammation and increasing both articular and hyaline cartilage integrity in the MPS VI animals".

Cartilage integrity improvements? I am at a loss for words.

I wait patiently for any signs of GAG improvements (specially in the younger cohorts)...then let's go to Anvisa and display our wares...this is what I wait for.
    As if that's not exciting enough, imagine being a rep for PAR and quietly (LOUDLY) chatting to future partners and explaining the MPS VI details to them...again, crazy good times, potentially. Yes MPS might be rare...yes there may be some time before real revenue starts to flow, but its the knock on effects...the validation, the meaning to partners not only in the MPS space but the OA space...and yes, the PAIN space...the inflammatory cross overs...

The other fave., at least from an analogy standpoint, was the 008 updates, this was the graphic that I most enjoyed posting:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5806/5806462-053e338de825d6a761654a6825456b5b.jpg

Each 'frequency' I associated with a cytokine, somewhere down as a result of iPPS's action, while others went up (TIMPS for example) which helps the body.It really did pan out that way with a number of key biomarkers running in PAR's favour!

I don't need to go through snippets of the magnificent durational and structural data...those announcements were gold.

BUSY!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5806/5806690-429187ac189195ce199b1142591dc862.jpg
    The mozz research lab? The real lab isn't that bad..but does need a tidy up!

Take a look at how busy the year has been by the number of posts below! Next year I have a feeling it will be just as busy...there is a lot slated to come...and I don't think it will all be scientific...there should be some good changes to come corporately and I'm hoping for this even from an investment point of view too....lets see how 2024 plays out!

NOTES

The below links are pretty self explanatory, just single left click on the hyperlinks and it should take you straight to the post.
    There are some renditioning problems with some of the old posts and the graphics, I've complained to HC management but they haven't responded...the text should all still be readable.

Without further ado...here is the index for the last 12 months with all my other major posts to date below this post. I have changed the original headings to make them more poignant to the topic discussed and to index them alphabetically.

Example, the original post was called "What do they really want? An MPS example"....this is now indexed as
    "MPS - What do they really want?" as it's easier to go straight to MPS as a topic rather than purely alphabetically, "W" for what.

NEXT YEAR?

Yeah got some funky plans for next year, I do hope to get some time in-between posts to work on a really large project...I've already started it...I think it will be a min 4 parter..probably more...crazy amazing further evidence...just need time..a precious commodity these days!
    More interviews...and hopefully some surprises along the way!

I'll also continue at Reddit but it will be much more slower and sparse in terms of posts...HC is my number 1 forum, my home base.

Remember as always to DYOR, that's important, garner and gather many views on this, always bring back negatives to us so we can weed them out and investigate. Don't rely on one source, do your own diligence and work out what this means for you!

I wish you and your families a very safe festive season. My best words is to try and be patient...I still believe we have the brightest prospects certainly of ANY AUS company that's listed and I do suspect one of the brightest in the known world. Our scope is incredible, BUT it takes a stack of patience and a long view...I have said and I still say, this is not an overnighter...this takes time, but all my indicators, all my evidence, all the patient stories I hear, the wonderful science...they are all keeping me on the steady pathway to global success...we really could have something very very very big one day.

Best wishes

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5806/5806472-ab89b8121e8ef66adeaae4d630ce7777.jpg

Mozz Research 2023

TITLE.....................................................................................DATE PUBLISHED

008 - 12 Month data release Q & A ......................................13/10/23
    008 - 56 Day read out ..........................................................04/04/23
    008 - The 12 month study ....................................................04/10/23
    008 - The Granular link ........................................................15/10/23
    008 Update ..........................................................................01/01/23
    Accelerated Application Analysis .........................................21/05/23
    AGM - 2023 - Part 1 - The Meeting .....................................30/11/23
    AGM - 2023 - Part 2 - Q&A .................................................02/12/23
    AGM - 2023 - Part 3 - Mozz Reflections .............................02/12/23
    Anaesthetist chat ................................................................02/07/23
    BML Findings - Part 1 .........................................................22/04/23
    BML Findings - Part 2 .........................................................22/04/23
    Canine Study ......................................................................08/07/23
    Cholesterol and PPS - Part 1 .............................................29/07/23
    Cholesterol and PPS - Part 2 .............................................29/07/23
    Competitors - a comparison ...............................................11/03/23
    Copy me not - Bene's PPS .................................................18/02/23
    Corticosteroids and Osteoporosis .......................................07/10/23
    Deals and PAR ....................................................................03/09/23
    DMOAD Definition - Part 1 ..................................................25/02/23
    DMOAD Definition - Part 2 ..................................................25/02/23
    Doctor Doctor article ...........................................................22/07/23
    Donkeys and iPPS...............................................................09/09/23
    Edison - Q&A.......................................................................07/04/23
    Extracellular Matrix, MMP and DMOAD..............................29/01/13
    HA - My second favourite molecule.....................................28/10/23
    Hyaluronic Acid - iPPS's MOA............................................19/02/23
    Inflammation - Runaway.....................................................14/01/23
    Insurance - high level calc..................................................15/06/23
    Kumagai & one of the fantastic fours..................................28/05/23
    Load Bearing Properties.....................................................29/04/23
    Lysosomal Connection.......................................................13/05/23
    Miracle of iPPS (Part 3)......................................................12/06/23
    MPS - The miracle of iPPS revisited - Part 1......................11/11/23
    MPS - The miracle of iPPS revisited - Part 2......................11/11/23
    MPS - What do they really want?.......................................30/09/23
    OARSI - Mozz Notes Part 1 - CTS.....................................21/03/23
    OARSI - Mozz Notes Part 2 - Intro.....................................23/03/23
    OARSI - Mozz Notes Part 3 - The Conference..................25/03/23
    OARSI - Mozz Notes Part 4 - Competitor Analysis............04/06/23
    Options - a 101..................................................................04/11/23
    Osteophytes and iPPS.......................................................23/09/23
    P Value Primer...................................................................08/04/23
    Patient Interview - Part 1...................................................24/06/23
    Patient Interview - Part 2...................................................24/06/23
    Patient Interview - Part 3 - The follow up..........................16/09/23
    Poor competition...............................................................04/02/23
    Promedicus comparison....................................................12/08/23
    Pros and Cons after our latest Cash Raising Round.........01/11/23
    Reddit - Branching out.......................................................21/10/23
    Repair and Regeneration - Part 1.....................................04/03/23
    Repair and Regeneration - Part 2.....................................04/03/23
    Scene behind the screen..................................................09/05/23
    Scientific Paragraph of the year.......................................15/07/23
    Separation - Consistent results........................................28/03/23
    SMOAD............................................................................11/02/23
    Star rating system for upcoming events...........................15/02/23
    Take a deep breath ..........................................................19/05/23
    Testimony of testimonies...................................................21/02/23
    TGA Provisional update
    ....................................................29/08/23
    Timetable - Update...........................................................07/09/23
    Upcoming events- traffic light system...............................24/08/23
    What do you choose?.......................................................07/06/23
    You did what with Pentosan? (Part 2)..............................26/08/23

DYOR as per usual

Last edited by Mozzarc: 10/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.030(10.9%)
Mkt cap ! $85.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 24.0¢ $429.9K 1.713M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 161991 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 29634 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.0¢
  Change
-0.030 ( 7.51 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 23.5¢ 433775
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.