PAR 3.70% 26.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

MOZZ Research - First Half 2021

1. 4,088 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6548
    INTRO

How quickly does 6 months go by?

Certainly the last few days have been quiet on here and out there (in the share market)...I guess we are all waiting for the next step.Particularly if you are new to us, there is some amount of research you can be doing to understand our company better especially when it is a bit quieter out there...

Yep, it's time for another 6 monthly recap of research we have covered. It's great for me to reflect over the posts I've made and remember all the super discussions we have all had.

NEW GUYS STEP THIS WAY

I myself do tend to very easily forget some of the earlier posts and for anyone that's newly joined us in the last few months....well, you got some reading to do if you want to catch up, nah, not just the last 6 months worth, it's a full 1.5 years now! You can see the older posts in my repost just below this post.

FAVES

As always my top faves in the last 6 months to research and to write about were:

BOND ...
    Bond formation and iPPS - Part 1
    Bond formation and iPPS - Part 2

I loved this for two main reasons, I love the Bond 007 movies...just love how they put it together, find the inspiration, the countries he covers, the glam lifestyle he leads...but pertaining to us, the funnier connotations we could use like "For Your eyes only"...."On her Majesty's service (should that be Pool Boy's service?)....and yes, we all kinda hope we will have a "Gold Finger" once we get a distributional deal with PAR, right?

Humour aside, the real important one for me was this whole concept of iPPS forming a bond with other essential proteins in the synovium and within other tissues...it will be very illustrative once this 008 data is released.

008 - My theory
    008 - My Theory - Part 1
    008 - My Theory - Part 2
    008 - My Theory - Part 2

Hmm speaking of 008 data, that's a perfect segway into my second fave post for the last 6 months, 008 and my theory... the best thing about it is it is not just ONE biomarker we are dealing with. As Paul Rennie has said many times over, it is muti actionary....it affects MANY different biomarkers...more evidence to come. This is the exciting stuff and guess what? We are so under the radar with this science...

The Good Doctor Forum
    Good Doctor Forum - Part 1

The Third stand-out post for me was The Good Doc forum, yep, that's the one with the heat map:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3356/3356770-99bba9227670da178053e0a6a1d32981.jpg
    Single left click to enlarge the image above if you haven't seen it already, or better still, follow the above two links and read what it means...

New to us? Make sure you read the one above....In truth I simply stumbled across this info when I happen to be looking up some other stats for another separate post. I nearly fell over when I promptly realised that Dr David Felson actually chaired this forum and you can hear him speak in the video contained within those links above.

Paradigmers, I cannot express how much I look forward to getting some comments back from him, even *fingers crossed* a future video or interview or a paper discussing the merits of iPPS from The Good Doctor's point of view...I understand this will not be soon, it might be 2 years away....I will wait.

All three above posts have direct links to the 008 study and what it entails, it goes to show you just how important DMOAD is and the bright future we may have ahead of us based on some really exciting first time, at this level, data to hopefully come out of it....watch this space. The best part is that this is not some study that is in theory on some white board that is proposed or planned...it is happening as I type. Sure we need just a few more patients for full recruitment but I dont think its far away at all.

Finally a special mention for a post would have to be in the detail of the Rat study:

Miracle of iPPS on MPS - Part 1

Miracle of iPPS on MPS - Part 2.

Again if you are new to Mozz these two above links are a must read. What will it give you? Its a pure insight on the AMAZING effect of iPPS on rats and gives us a clue, a window in, to what we can expect in just a few short years. This was a darned eye opener for me and I could not wait to post it, that's the hardest thing ...I want to tell you guys about the research I've found and what it means, but I'm wary of how long it takes to read, interpret and post and as the scope broadens, well so too does the time it takes to post something that's readable and more easily understood!

The individual merits of what OUR iPPS can do gives me goosebumps....a true miracle and magic juice as it has been coined.

ACKNOWLEDGMENTS

As always, many thanks to YOU and your support, it's your encouragement and feedback, your maturity and discussions that are an inspiration. No doubt I have my own positive bias, that's why it's good to hear from you guys. Also thanks to PAR for their support and prompt replies and channels of communication that have helped me along the way to present info to you guys! Remember I am independent, I do not get paid for my work...I am like most of you, a retail shareholder.

Thanks again to @Eire2011 who suggested this whole idea, he has done a great service to readers that are new to us, a one stop shop/repository but please remember, these are only my posts. It is some of the subsequent ideas and discussions that really make this forum. I just humbly bring you my perspective, what you do with it from there is up to you...As always, you do need to do your own research...

DISCLAIMERS

Pharma plays can be hard, can be a long time in the making, can be lucrative but also can be frustrating and darned volatile too. This volatility will be at play until we really do cross some upcoming large milestones and we start to hone on in to some decent revenue.

Be wary of relying on just one poster no matter how well connected or entertaining (lack thereof?) they may seem to be. Finally it is YOUR money on the line, you must be happy with your decision...and remember, never invest more than you can afford to lose. No matter how good it sounds.

Probably I'm borrowing heavily from @Absentfriend when I infer to research, research and more research before you PARt with your dosh.

Think of what can go wrong....it's what can go right is always the fun and easy part.

NOTES

As always I have changed some of the headings/topics to make it easier to search based on relevance. As an example the Bond posts are titled "Bond formation and iPPS".
    The below posts are then sorted based on alphabetic order. Simply single left click on the hyperlink to open the post.

As a collective we are a wealth of resources and info. Nope, it's not just science theory out of a a dusty text book, some of this evidence is based on hard core factual results coming from the patients themselves and I'm proud to say we have a pool of them that frequent HC Par, it's great to get their updates, it means a lot to us.

I always thought (about 6 months after posting about a year ago that I would run out of topics to write and publish. If anything, there are more coming to mind...I already have a few in the pipeline....stay tuned.

Do enjoy!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3356/3356328-32a70562e68c6e55b83076da29f3ade3.jpg

Mozz Research January 2021 - June 2021

TITLE................................................................................DATE PUBLISHED

008 - My Theory - Part 1..............................................5/4/2021
    008 - My Theory - Part 2..............................................5/4/2021
    008 - My Theory - Part 2..............................................5/4/2021
    ABBA and PAR...........................................................14/3/2021
    Blood Pressure and iPPS...........................................14/6/2021
    BML, The Doctor and our friend..................................17/4/2021
    Bond formation and iPPS - Part 1...............................23/1/2021
    Bond formation and iPPS - Part 2...............................23/1/2021
    Breakdown of our OA trials..........................................25/4/2021
    CTXII..............................................................................1/5/2021
    Fifty One Capital - additional notes..............................16/2/2021
    France and OA.............................................................13/2/2021
    Good Doctor Forum - Part 1...........................................9/1/2021
    Good Doctor Forum - Part 2...........................................9/1/2021
    Heart and iPPS - Part 1..................................................5/6/2021
    Heart and iPPS - Part 2..................................................5/6/2021
    Hip OA..........................................................................16/1/2021
    Interview with a Bio Pharma Industry Analyst.................8/6/2021
    Interview with an FDA process expert #3 - Part 1.......19/05/2021
    Interview with an FDA process expert #3 - Part 2.......19/05/2021
    Miracle of iPPS on MPS - Part 1...................................30/5/2021
    Miracle of iPPS on MPS - Part 2...................................30/5/2021
    Passing the test - Part 1................................................19/6/2021
    Passing the test - Part 2................................................19/6/2021
    Placebo - Bringing it down.............................................30/1/2021
    Pricing Model...................................................................7/3/2021
    Rabbit study and IL-6.......................................................7/2/2021
    Risks of iPPS - Countering the negatives......................27/1/2021
    Submission of IND - The Next Step...............................26/3/2021
    Ten Bagger - Part 1........................................................20/2/2021
    Ten Bagger - Part 2........................................................20/2/2021
    Timetable #3...................................................................15/5/2021
    Ultimate Mediator..............................................................9/5/2021
    Wonderful world of iPPS.................................................20/3/2021

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $91.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 25.0¢ $352.7K 1.345M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11642 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 26298 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 5.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 25.5¢ 487367
Last updated 15.33pm 29/04/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.