PAR 3.45% 28.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

MOZZ Research - First Half 2021, page-24

1. 145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27

I had a similar experience in that I became aware of the drug after my black Labrador had titanium implants put in both her hind legs due to cruciate ligament problems. The surgeries (each hind leg done at separate times) made a world of difference but eventually our walks were shortening once again. The vet explained that she had advancing arthritis and would require one injection every three months for the remainder of her life. The drug was Pentosan.

I’ll admit, I thought the vet had his hand in my wallet again but it quickly became apparent just what a difference the treatment made. She was like a young dog again. So much better, that she could even chase a ball down the oval, however, we entertained this rarely as we were aware of her age and knee implants. Our walks were much longer also.

I wasn’t aware that this treatment wasn’t available for people until I was reading The Advertiser one morning. I can’t remember exactly what was written but from memory Mark Ricciuto had invested in a business called Paradigm that was repurposing an existing drug to treat knee injuries in AFL players. I have seen this article on HC again but there is so much information on here now I’ve been unable to provide the link.

Anyway, the name of the drug immediately stood out. I knew what it was capable of and I bought my first parcel in PAR that Monday. I now read everything I can lay my eye balls on and am even more convinced today than I have ever been. Thanks to all the posters on HC for expanding my knowledge. Some posters on here are exceptional researchers and they could easily keep it to themselves but they choose to share with all of us. I’m most grateful.

Thanks to my black Lab (Abbey), who was thecatalyst to me discovering a wonder drug that will hopefully become a fantasticinvestment. Fingers Crossed. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $97.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.5¢ 28.0¢ $40.10K 140.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 135929 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 20969 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.