PAR 5.00% 19.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Sam,1) Love the subject2) Yes we do seem to have this Grail, but...

1. 4,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6873
    Sam,
    1) Love the subject
    2) Yes we do seem to have this Grail, but please please realise that this does NOT mean we are going to be instant millionaires "tomorrow".

As you and a few others are probably sick of me saying, I've held this one since inception for 4 years ..yes Ive got a good return in that time ...but I personally feel due to this 'Holy Grail' as you put it, we have a good chance of making more. There is SOME chance that we will encounter hurdles along the way, we have to be careful in that there may be things unforseen that could crop up in the rest of the journey to commericalisation and big revenues....so don't invest everything into this one stream. If PAR goes to zero you should not lose everything you have including your shirt. I dont think it will happen ...but have this at the back of your mind...what if we are wrong.

Ok on the positive, as we know...we have a huge potential...its getting closer...a few more years...maybe some months...we will finally get off this ridiculous $1.40 support level and launch. The best thing is that we have multiple pots on the stove...OA MPS RRV Chikunguya.
    Hey, I just realised how to pronounce it properly, a guy at work has friends he actually knows that have had the condition in the past!
    CHICK UN GUN YA.

My opinions here, do your own research and investigations.

ps: Look out for a couple more articles I want to publish here in the next few weeks, they will blow you away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.