QTK quiktrak networks limited

mp is not a fool, page-8

1. 11,407 Posts.
    I must re-iterate that in order to see the proof of the 160 million shares, you must go back over the QTK thread for the past 6 months and find each of those 47 questions I asked you and never received even the inkling of a response.

Yes I use a PO box for my mail as most professionals do.

I am very excited about these invites.

My lord how things can change. The last we met and had beers together everything was ok between us.

I am not sure where things went wrong except that I discovered the truth and bailed the sinking ship. 34 cents for QTK was much more attractive then the 5 cents in 2 years I had worked out and guess what….it go there as I had warned people for 2 years.

Ever since posting my opinions you have become quite angry at me.

Let me remind you. This is a forum to share our thoughts. Free thinking should be encouraged.

After your offer to stay quiet in return for those benefits, I realised there was more at play for you then I had first thought.

But I cannot be swayed. I am indebted to the truth.

Either way we will meet at this invite thing and hopefully have another beer together.

Don’t let my opinion on things upset you, they are simply my opinions based on the countless hours of research I have done on these supposed big deals the company keeps posting to the ASX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.