MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

To all the recent contributors including @Zenox,...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    To all the recent contributors including @Zenox, @otherperpective, @stockrock, @Praetorian2011, @ddwn et all, thank you.
    This is exactly how this forum should be used. Respectful illuminating debate that the rest of us can learn from and embrace or discard as we think fit.
    If you believe in the long term prospects of Mesoblast. According to some (tend to be those not holding), you have joined a cult, or are a simple cheerleader shouting from the sidelines. Possibly you are an upramper or a pumper who will become (if not already) a dumper. Perhaps you have pumped and dumped a number of times.
    For some their biggest concern is for mum and dad investors. Simple minded people who need protecting from buying or selling depending on which camp you come from.
    It seems nowadays nobody can be an investor or potential investor in a biotech company, on Hot Copper looking for good quality information. Well that’s what I am, and that is what the recent posts on this thread have given me, so again thank you.
    Moving forward:
    The Mesoblast “board” do need to up their game when it comes to communication. We were expecting LBP results, nothing and no update. This is not the first time!
    However while I agree with those that believe in the long term outstanding prospects for this company and have made a significant investment on that personal judgement, I also acknowledge the sapient words of posters like @Zenox. I’m holding as I believe as mentioned in the long-term which will wipe out my paper loss. However IMO if I was looking to invest now, I might just hold fire for a few months. If LBP comes out first and is poor, another correction down. However by March/April we should have a partner for Heart, a clearer idea on the appeal outcome on srgvhd, and I believe confirmation on the Novartis partnership which may well have been extended to Heart. These will also help our understanding of potential share/long term profit dilution.
    By the end of 2021 I also expect better communication (OP I believe had a previous post on a quality big time broker required) and with that a understanding of the other treatments we can offer, their timeline and value. It will give us perhaps a better understanding of the potential long term value of the company.
    So prepared for continued volatility and unfortunately the unnecessary noise and brickbats/insults it generates here.
    New Years resolution - liberal use of the ignore button.
    regards to all who use Hot Copper’s Mesoblast forum
    Yelrom.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.