MSB 3.21% $1.13 mesoblast limited

MPC-06-ID Phase 3 results countdown, page-196

1. 5,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 576
    what i read of the endpoint, it seemed to me to be quite achievable, not a so difficult outcome - but if because it not so difficult it will be a huge blow for us.
    think the read out has been push out a couple of times- suggestive last oct, and now first quarter references/march. but that was media and have noted anything from MSB, although thought i saw/heard a reference to January, in one of the presentations.
    Being a long term back suffer, i keen to see if it works, knowing that methods of treatment aren't so successful.
    There could be the suggestion that tendons and ligimates regenerate- part othe issue with backs issue is that if the spine etc damage tendons etc reattach/grow abnomaly creating pressure points and inflamation; some surgeries actually cut some tendons for pain relief, but it can eventually return

...... read a reference to possums being able to regenerated damaged spinal cord
    search "can possums regenerate their own spinal cords"... heard this maybe 15-20 years so some contentionand research to cell therapies since.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.