MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

MPC-06-ID Phase 3 results countdown, page-248

1. 2,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 367
    I agree Yel. They must have some control over when they receive unblinded data or acceptable reason to delay release so as not to risk being caught out by a please explain from ASX (as if they would do anything anyway). I asked the question but my email with investor services remains unanswered. Again I have to say the comms and PR in MSB appears to be wanting compared to other , companies but I guess they are focused on the science. I should at least get a thanks for playing reply .

Anyway, I believe if it’s good news or bad news there is an indication that COVID has delayed all schedules of works for most trials (so Q3 becoming Q1 is not out of the question), and there see to be no really good reason to prioritise rushing CLBP results analysis and reporting ahead of COVID ARDS which is tied to the Novartis cooling off period. This is the critical one and so should be top priority. Between this trial secondary analysis which was unplanned, CHF partnership negotiations and engaging the FDA over both of those and gvhd who has time for clbp either way? As SI said in the webcast any one of these products are a company maker on their own so we have 5 shots at goal. CLBP is a bonus and fallback esp as its always been stated a further trial will be needed vs getting an AA for another product so which is the priority? Anyway just my speculation we will see soon I hope.
    Last edited by Praetorian2011: 10/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.