GFS 0.00% 0.2¢ gasfields limited

MPE achieving 0.004, page-15

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    The way I see it over the next 12 to 18 months based on no issues on this drill.

If positive from this drill we could see 7 to 10 cents based on excitement and potential resource this may happen over 3 months. Once the excitement levels we could see a new base form at about 5 to 6 cents. There will be a consolidation (5-1, 2 billion shares on issue maybe 10-1, 1 billion shares on issue. Estimated market cap 100 million) and then a capital raise, guessing maybe only to sophisticated investors for business operations and for the second drill.

Second drill (maybe this time next year if not August) if successful we could see upward of 12 cents which may be easier to achieve due to the previousconsolidation.

I see an exit for MPE after the second drill and the concept and wells have been proven. They may sell their ownership to the majorities in the lead up to a big player buy out.

The buy out may take us to about 30 cents post consolidations

Don't get me wrong I hope for 25 cents but with the amount of shares on issue and the hurdles of breaking through each price point I can't see us breaking the 8 cent barrier. This is all very speculative and conservative.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.