GFS 0.00% 0.2¢ gasfields limited

MPE achieving 0.004, page-20

1. 118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    We’re down past the 400mil on the sell volume . Been months since I’ve seen it down past there since it was 500mil only a few days ago.
    Still going to take some time but good to see the wall getting knocked down, slowly but surely.

I think will see the .002 wall get knocked down once we get results with more specific data and good news to back it up and people will start to pull there sell orders for the .002 or people scrambling to buy up .

Wouldn’t expect it to surpass it until then. Only then with more specific news and information knowing what there getting into other than speculation , of a 50/50 chance people will buy in more.

I see a lot of people rambling on, and speculating where this stock will hit. Let’s not kid ourselves .
    NO one really knows! That’s why they call it’s 50/50.

Don’t rely on other people’s opinions until you have facts in hand. Myself have plenty invested in this stock , would like things to be positive . Some of you are are trying to sell MPE as a advert in the newspaper like your selling off a vehicle .

We don’t need that, lets try to keep things to facts , real information , positive thinking ( but not out to lunch on future prices) . Let’s keep it real and realistic.

MPE a speculative buy, with a 50/50 chance. Patience is key with these speculative stocks. Also high risk and high returns. But can go south as well, could loose it all..
    So in that regard purchase what you can afford to loose with that mind frame.

As for future prices who knows! Good news it’s a upward trend ! If bad well, hopefully you only invested what you could afford to loose.

Do at your own risk, buy what you can afford, stay on point with true facts , and data . And cross those fingers it’s going to be good news !

I am a long time holder, I am positive about this company had to have a yawn about all the things I read on here sometimes..

GLTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.