MPJ 0.00% 0.0¢ mining projects group limited

MPJ - Big things happening 'behind the scenes', page-4

1. 2,504 Posts.
    MPJ is going up based on one thing - their lithium tenement is surrounded by miners that have large confirmed deposits. This greatly de-risks investing in MPJ. Yes it is speculative, and this is why it is priced so low. Not all lithium miners are going up, plenty have fallen. MPJ also has other projects, which others do not. This further de-risks MPJ investment, and improves market valuation. This is why I see MPJ as a screaming buy at these prices.

Including Chi-X, today's volume exceeded 400mil. The close price was actually set at 1c with buyers rushing in. It happened to close at 0.8c due to a single sell order of 15 mil. This seller must have needed to exit their total holdings today, reason being is that they could have sold half at 0.9c for an extra $7.5k (there was enough buyers for this), and sold remainder in the morning.

Looking forward to tomorrow's action, I'm sure it won't disappoint. End of week prediction of mid to high 1s without any news, MPJ is far less speculative than a lot of other runners IMO. DYOR, etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.