MPJ 0.00% 0.0¢ mining projects group limited

Can someone please tell me the evidence that there will be an...

1. 8,028 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    Can someone please tell me the evidence that there will be an announcement by the end of the week?

More than likely will be an update following EGM 14/03. From Ann 11/03:

"This is an exciting period for our shareholders as we move to complete the acquisition of the Pilbara Lithium-Gold Project, re-launch the company with a new name and new identity and commence gold and lithium-focused exploration activities on a several fronts," he said.

"Investors can look forward to strong news-flow, particularly as we upgrade the existing JORC gold resource at the Pilbara Lithium-Gold Project next quarter and accelerate exploration activities.

"We will be providing more detailed information on all of our upcoming programs in the coming weeks, with a full overview to be provided on the Company’s corporate strategy and focus at the 14 April shareholder meeting."

Roe Hill gold update could be particularly interesting...

The gold potential at Roe Hills was covered in the Company’s recent announcement (see ASX Announcement – 22 February 2016), however the gold potential of this area has been further announced by the recently announced Breaker Resources’ (ASX: BRB) gold discovery at Roe Hills.

Prospects looking real good right now.
    Last edited by pow4ade: 13/04/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.